Friday 25 November 2011

Maths is my Hell

I just don't get it ..when my friends look at the maths papers i'm revising off of for my 3rd re-take! and they can just work it out, its like something just clicks in their head that wont in mine. So I've taken these exams 3 times now, most people pass in year 11, i'm now in year 13 and just cannot get that damn 'C' grade. Got a D, oh yeah ..i can get a stupid 'D' and why is it that tutors think by telling you that you were only 'a couple of marks off a C this time' it'll make it all better ..because it doesn't, you still have a freaking D and not a C!
Anyway i now have a 6 week break whilst i wait for that dreaded letter to come through the post saying "Yeah you got a D again, nice one genius" - Ok well it wouldn't say that exactly because i'm pretty sure the examination board would get told off, but that's how i see it when i read it. But seriously when am i going to walk into a job interview and be asked to work out Pythagoras Theorem?; it's just not going to happen. 
I have to say though; we went for one of the best hot chocolates I have ever had down along the beach after the exam, that definitely cheered me up and prepared me for college :P

No comments:

Post a Comment