Friday 20 January 2012

Summer Resolution

Ok I know this is a bit early considering we're still in January (and there's technically no such thing as a summer resolution); but I've already decided what mine is going to be ..I'm going to learn how to surf! Basically I say this every single year, I then end up going about twice and just stop cos lets face it I'm a lazy bastard. But this year I have no excuses and I'm actually going to do it! The friend I'll learn with can drive so there's no excuses about not being able to get down there and my cousin is giving me his surfboard! So do not need money to rent one out. What you don't know though is that I am actually the most accident prone person going ..not joking I'm a walking Disaster and I will most likely end up in a full body cast ..I'm doing it anyway :P.

You can't live on a small island like Jersey with a million beaches (exaggeration - the islands the size of a rock so its not exactly a million, there are a lot though lol) and not learn how to surf! Seriously excited now, as soon as the weathers good enough I'll be the knob you see thinking their all surfer chick falling off a board out on the waves, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment