Friday 20 April 2012

18!

So I've finally turned 18!!, on Friday the 13th to be exact - Lucky I know but it actually was lucky for me, I had a great birthday week as my best friend dragged her lazy ass from Grimsby to Jersey for the week ..we ended up abusing everyone so now I basically have no friends left over here - Not a great loss they're all future serial killers and rapists (joking ..kind of)-, acting like a total lesbian couple by giving each other massages which I think actually made my boyfriend slightly worried - the bitch will have to deal with it (hoes before bro's) - and drinking/dancing all night Friday ..Should probably not mix as many drinks as we did again ..but the likelihood is we will. At least I didn't have to get a flight home the next day like her :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment