Monday 12 December 2011

Ed Sheeran

Ok basically I am absolutely in LOVE with the man on the left of the screen; so I thought I would dedicate a whole post to him. If you haven't heard Ed Sheeran's music by now you're missing out! Go YouTube it while you read this pointless post :). I saw him at the Jersey Live Festival in September and just ended up loving him even more, playing his music every 5 seconds and pissing off my best friend with my undying love for the man ..its how I roll :D. Yeah basically I have nothing else to write about as life as a 17 year old on an Island you can walk around in a day (that's not an exaggeration, there's an event held every year where people actually walk around the island in a day) is not the most exciting :P ..maybe something will happen by my next post! But for now, listen to Ed!

No comments:

Post a Comment