Tuesday 6 December 2011

I Hate Macs

I'm totally a PC person, Mac computers cause me unnecessary stress and quite frankly make me want to throw one straight into my mothers face. Today the Mac at college decided to crash on me, with it being deadline week i really could have done without this, i spent two hours - where i could have been working - having an argument with my tutor over how crap macs were and abusing my friend Aaron causing him to become behind on work as well (which is impossible as he would still meet a deadline even if he'd been hit by a truck and was hospitalised for a month - touch wood) ..Of course no one elses went ..apart from a couple of freezing word documents and annoying beach ball spiny things (which look like a rainbow having a spaz attack.) I think it was because earlier this morning i did threaten to throw it out the window if it "didn't stop acting like a little bitch" (exact words), it must have heard me and decided to rebel. - Our beloved Techy Ben managed to sort it all out after a stressful 2 hours of him pulling his hair out and swearing at it, gotta love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment