Monday 19 December 2011

Shit my Friend says...

Alright, we all have that one friend where the majority of stuff that comes out of their mouth is utter shite; and you really wonder why you're friends with them ..this is mine:

A second ago over facebook she went to me: "Is it just me or am i the only one that wishes sometimes i had a dick to grab onto for support?"
^ I mean how the hell am i meant to reply to that rubbish? Lol, she does make me laugh...
Here's another couple:

"I am loving how I'm that tired my eyes watered with tears so I took some photos of me crying babez gonna show them to yaaa"

"I like to watch documentary's on children with things wrong with them, I watch them because I like to learn about stuff encase my child has it"
(^ most morbid line ever)

X-Factor: "omg I want them to win so bad fml, I will actually take an overdose if they don't my mum won't even let me vote for them because she's a dick"

..That is just some of what I have to deal with on a daily basis lol, you gotta lover her, but she really needs to think before she speaks/types ;)

2 comments: